- Home Page
- About Us
- Adult Faith Formation & RCIA
- Altar Sodality
- Christian Service
- Ladies Club "Sisters in Spirit"
- Men's Club
- Music Ministry
- Liturgical Roles
- Religious Formation
- Right to Life
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Youth Ministry
- Media & Resources
- Strive to attain personal holiness through public and private devotion.
- Promote activities to enrich parish fellowship.
- Be responsible for the care and cleaning of the altar, all linens, and vestments.
- Be responsible for the insertion of fliers into the Church bulletins
- Arrange appropriate decorations, i.e. flowers, plants, etc. for all Church seasons.
- Pay annual dues.
Responsibilities and Management of the Altar Sodality
The pastor shall be the moderator and spiritual director of the Altar Sodality. The group shall elect, at a general membership meeting once every two years a president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer. The pastor shall have the authority to nominate, if needed.
The President of the Altar Sodality shall preside at all meetings, help and advise all committees as is able, and coordinate all activities of the Altar Sodality.
The Vice-President shall be prepared to step in for the president, if necessary. Prepare agenda for meetings.
The Secretary shall be responsible for the minutes of all meetings of the group and publicity.
The Treasurer shall be responsible for recording the payment of all dues and monies collected, and deposit in the Sodality checking account.
General membership meetings shall be held monthly.
The Altar Sodality shall designate a member to attend the Worship Commission meetings and report on dialogue.